Blogbuster

Reviews and views about all things interesting...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Up the Albion

I’ve been a keen supporter of Brighton & Hove Albion since I was taken to my first match by my dad at the age of eight. We Lost. For some reason I decided to go again and eventually I became a fan for better or worse (usually worse!).

I’ve seen some very bad, bad, average and sometimes even some good games in my time - notably the 1-0 win over Bristol City at the Millennium Stadium for the Division 2 play-off final which was certainly a day to remember – if only for the atmosphere!

So how will the Albion fare this season? Well, hopefully better than the last – I only went to three games and all ended in defeat with some appalling defending and lacklustre displays in attack. On the upside we are doing much better this time around – we are undefeated as I speak and showed great promise in defeating a Gillingham team that boasted a defender with World Cup experience (albeit Trinidad and Tobago)!

Good old Sussex by the sea…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home